Business Property Insurance: Comprehensive Coverage for Your Company
Business Property & Liability
Business owners insurance offers complete coverage for medium to small businesses – typically those with fewer than 100 employees and less than $5 million in sales. A business owners policy, also known as BOP insurance, combines several types of insurance coverage together so you can buy a package of protection at a competitive price. With convenience and customizable coverage options, find the insurance for your small business that’s right for you.
With a business owners policy, your small business can get property insurance, liability insurance, crime coverage and additional protection, built into one convenient package. Our insurance for small business owners works to protect you from:
- Property claims
- Equipment breakdown
- Income loss
- Professional liability claims
- Products and completed operations claims
- Fire legal liability claims
- Premises liability claims
Small business owners insurance builds in the specialized coverage your business needs, plus, you can choose from an array of other options. If your company needs additional protection, our agents will work with you to create a tailored business owners insurance coverage package that suits your specific needs.
Find business owners insurance that is right for your workplace.
Business owners policy can be a good solution for businesses like:
- Auto repair and lube shops
- Delis and coffee shops
- Motels and hotels
- Medical, dental and veterinarian offices
- Service shops, such as dry cleaners and funeral homes
- Retail florists and clothing stores
- Wholesale barber and beauty suppliers
- Strip shopping centers
Contact your agent at Pini Insurance to see what type of business owners policy is right for your small business today.
Commercial property insurance coverage is a necessity for any business owner. It covers most financial losses you may experience in the event the physical assets of your business – the building, equipment or outdoor fixtures — are damaged.
Business property insurance coverage can be customized to meet the needs of most businesses. But before purchasing commercial property insurance coverage, it’s helpful to have a good understanding of the basics.
Business Liability Insurance
Business liability insurance is something you cannot do without. As someone who runs a business, you are familiar with the day-to-day uncertainties of small business management.
Pini Insurance understands you need complete business protection not just your “one size fits all” coverage. We cover medical expenses, attorney fees and damages when you are legally responsible and other situations that may not have even crossed your mind, regardless of your planning.
We understand all of the hard work you have spent on your business plan – the number crunching, careful planning and endless hours you’ve invested. And because accidents can – and do – happen,
Did you know?
Any individual or business providing an opinion, making recommendations, designing solutions or offering a service is at risk for a professional liability lawsuit?
Business Liability Policy can help with defense costs, regardless of fault. And we offer protection for judgements, court costs and more
Get the small business liability coverage you need.
Your insurance needs are unique to your business. Based on the business liability insurance requirements for your company, we can work with you to determine the right type of general business liability insurance coverage for every stage of your business.
We offer coverage for:
- Professional liability insurance
- Products and completed operations
- Fire legal liability
- Medical payments
- Premises liability
- Employer’s liability insurance, employee benefits liability and employment-related practices liability
General Liability/Specialty Liability
Malfunctioning equipment, slippery floors, a ball through a window, even an unexpected mishap when we’ve turned away for just a moment. Accidental injuries and property damage can happen to anyone at any time, regardless of their cautious attempts to prevent them.
Property damage, bodily injury and personal injuries can happen at any time during group or business activities. Emergency Room traffic and news reports are enough to remind us of that every day.
A variety of unfortunate incidents related to your business operations can happen during the course of normal, everyday operations on premises, through advertising and even with purchased products or services. You need to be protected.
How am I covered?
- Benefits of General Liability Insurance policy.
- Bodily Injury Coverage – Covers cost of care and the loss of services resulting from injury to others.
- Property Damage Coverage – Covers physical damage to property of others, or loss of use of a property.
- Product Liability Coverage – Covers product-related injury or accident
- Products & Completed Operations Coverage – Provides liability protection for bodily injuries & property damage, resulting from product or services of your company to others.
- Others – Provides protection from Non-Owned Vehicles (such as rental & employees) liability, Advertising Injury, etc.
(Note: General Liability Insurance will not protect some businesses from professional errors, omissions, or negligence.)
General Liability Insurance can get complex and not all insurance companies are forthcoming about full coverage details. We make it a point to fully apprise you of all the components of your insurance policy before you purchase it.
Find out how you can protect your business from general liabilities. Simply fill out our no-obligation Quote Form, or call us now.
- All programs include protection against bodily injury and property damage claims that arise from operations, premises, products, completed operations, advertising or personal injury.
- Select programs include coverage for medical payments to participants, legal liability to participants and professional liability.
- Zero deductible for liability claims.
Commercial Crime Insurance Protects Your Company from Fraud, Theft, Forgery and More
This insurance is designed to protect your company from many types of crime. Because crime is a common worry for businesses, this policy offers business protection to cover your company when employees decide they are entitled to the company’s inventory or a thief robs you of your cash. Working through such losses takes time and money – resources that would be better spent running your business.
Business crime insurance offers business protection and more. We offer coverage for:
- Employee dishonesty
- Forgery or alteration
- Theft of money and securities
- Burglary or robbery
- Computer fraud
- Commercial theft insurance covers your cash
Did you know your business property coverage may not reimburse you for cash and checks in a building if a fire or other disaster destroys them? By choosing a commercial crime insurance policy, you can get cash register insurance to protect your cash.
Business Property Insurance – Protect What You Work Hard For
Business property insurance protects your business, from a minor hiccup to a major financial loss. Whether you own your building, lease your workspace or work at home, we will protect your business’ physical assets.
- A fire could destroy your building and the contents inside
- A burst water pipe could damage your documents, drawings or other valuable papers
- A storm could damage your outdoor sign
That’s why business property insurance is one of the most important investments ensuring the future of your business. It even has you covered if you have commercial or rental building property to protect:
- Your building
- Your outdoor sign
- Your furniture and equipment
- Your inventory
- Your fence and landscaping
- Others’ property
We understands that your business is unique and constantly changing. We can tailor our commercial property insurance policy to fit your needs.